Friday, February 27, 2009

Schneider Electric's University Challenge 2009 - Green The World

HI! UTAR has been invited to participate in
"Schneider Electric's University Challenge 2009 - Green The World".

This is a competition open to all university and offer by Schneider-Electric.
Students participated will be offer series of required material and build a device related to the theme and compete with others universities's finished product.
Robotic Society has been offer to send 2 terms in this competition.

The competition Roadshow/Briefings at UTAR, SA block on
--- March 10th

If any one interested, kindly leave a comment here.
Detail time and venues will be inform again.
Thank you

**All committee are required to attend.

2 comments:

traveller said...

ok.thanks for information

dan said...

To Mr. John Hasen
My name is Danial. I am in position which need your help.
I have imported some power factor saving from hong kong to my contry and i am trying to sell them
to ministry of force but they mentioned me, i have to proof them as scientific which this power factor saving
reduce the energy and save the electrical.
As you know in electrical slangs there are "V, I, P, S. Q, PF" and in my country the "Q" is most important one which
every house bill cost base on Q.
In this regards i have to proof my power factor saving help to save the home electrical and it makes the homebill costs less.
Please note they don,t accept any lab test and they only believe it as syentific proof.
I STRONGLY NEED YOUR HLEP. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.
I can send you the map of electrical board (inverse design the electronic boa) and by using the science of electrical
to let me know to proof it.
Every body know your university is one of the best university and the masters and students are the best.
In this regards i kindly ask you to help me. I have to proof it. please help me.
My email is: da.ghadiri@hotmail.com
Best Regards
Danial