Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Farewell Dinner for Mr Felix

Dear all,

We're planning to have a farewell dinner for Mr. Felix who helped us a lot so that we can use lab until late at night during last Robocon Competition.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
This dinner is going to be held in TONG JIENG FOOD CENTRE (东京海鲜饭店)at Taman Setapak Indah.

Besides, we will invite our advisor Dr Tan Yong Chai, Dr Tan Chin Seong and Mr Danny as well.

We also open for members who are interested to join this dinner.

Below are the details:
Date: 26 August 2009 (Wednesday Week 13)
Time: 7.30PM
Venue: 东京海鲜饭店
Payment: Around RM15 (will be decided)

For those who are interested, please register yourself with me through these method:
1. Email me at yapchoonkiat@gmail.com
2. Call/Message me at 016-6472147

You have to give me your following details:
1. Full Name
2. Contact number
3. Email address

For those who are interested please contact me by this Saturday (22 August 2009).

Thanks.

No comments: